Pages

Lingo - Bingo

12.25.2008

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Awards all the way

I’m wishing all the bloggers, friends and everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.  Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God. I’m sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this and every Christmas. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout! Christmas is a day filled with gifts and I was expecting heart-warming gifts from SANTA. To my surprise, I found Bro KARTZ, disguised as Santa has given me a memorable present- KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD. He’d awarded me on December-9 but since caged by my exams and Friendship series, I couldn’t put it. But now time is perfect and no bounds for my joy being Christmas today, I feel greatly honored to accept this as my Christmas gift. I need to clarify that I and Kartz are not in any smuggler kinda transactions and he’ll justify that he was not under Hallucination or Imperius Curse or I didn’t slip POLYJUICE Potion in his food while he awarded me KREATIV BLOGGER. 

“MAN OF SHORT WORDS” if I could describe Kartz. He comments by my blog rarely and his comments are short with PEACE at the bottom line. I was flabbergasted and Surprised when he awarded me. The man of few words, a poet whose rhymes I admire a lot and became a fan (I’d told him) has a place for my blog in his mind and (He)art. Thanks Bro for this award. But be careful Goons in Lorry or auto can knock your doors, late night for the sin you’d committed by giving me this award. LOL!

There are many people who truly deserve to share in the recognition that this award represents. I thank you all fellow bloggers, who visited my profile, who are my followers, who took Ergg... wasted their time in reading my posts, adding to that wasted few more minutes to comment on it  and Google, who gave me space to publish my blog. While I’m very excited/honored to receive this award, I also feel the pressure to exceed the expectations as the recipient of the award. And…..

 

Oh Sorry!! Thought this is an award function and as usual onto big post preparing a big speech. :) I would like to pass on this award to some fellow bloggers over all who bowled me with their creativity. 


Before I pass this award, there are some rules which I have to mention - 

 

Put the logo on your blog.

Link the person who awarded it to you.

Link the bloggers you are about to honor.

The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. So I pass on this award to:

 

Gayathri: Blogger who have stumped me with her creativity. Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. She has it in abundance especially her SHOCKING post. Be careful while visiting her blog- You may die by having a never-before experienced laughter (Marvelous flow of Humor)

 

Karthick Krishna: The blog name suggests it- Creativ(et)ty. Few have the talent to blend imagination with humor and real-life incidents. He is the man of such a kind. Kaadal Kasakudaiya and how to write Tamil Lyrics posts defends what I’d mentioned above.

 

Gils: He can write on no matter which with hilarity and creativity. The new addition is Quiz Time series. If you are a connoisseur in Tamil Literature and Cinema, go on take a try. But he occupies you with new topics every time, different from the earlier one. Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun. Have the fun visiting his blog.

 

Vinnie: Politics- Vinnie will write. Humor- Vinnie will write. Poems- Vinnie will write. Jokes-Vinnie will write. Social issues-Vinnie will write. Personal Experiences-Vinnie will write. Oh God! Give me a subject to test Vinnie’s creativity. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. And still I’m raking my head what’s her real name and her friend Senorita’s name (Rita-o-Sen)

 

You know it’s that time of the season again. The time for giving and sharing. Yes, Christmas time! So exciting, right? The entire world is happy when Santa Claus comes.

"Santa", is the legendary and mythical figure who, in many Western cultures, brings gifts to good children during the late evening and overnight hours of Christmas Eve, December 24Blogging Santa has come just a day late as he was struck up in adding final touches to the gifts. SANTA KARTHIK has come to the blogging world for the first time to present gifts to his friends and bloggers for Christmas. He has planned to surprise all his bloggers (Ergg… Surprise???) with few awards and Santa Karthik makes special Thanks to Adobe Photoshop CS2 and ImageChef.

 


Blog Poetess Award:

Ladies First and for Santa’s gift too there is no against for this line. Santa loves to write Poems…. But he can’t…. :( Santa loves to read Poems and so he can 

PreetiLata: I drop by her blog occasionally as I’m tired of commenting all the synonyms for Wonderful. Nonet, Haiku, Senryu and many more she has and all I’ve for her is stupefied.

Poornima Charan: Want some outstanding Tamil love poems- Check her blog. Nalla akka (means Good sister)

Divya: Another Tamil poetess. And I drop regularly because Santa is comfortable with Tamil.

Saawariya: A request with this award.  I haven’t commented much because I’m lost myself in your poems and the pictures you put. You have good humor sense and please update your Ithyathi blog.

 


Bard of Blog Award: 

Santa knocks now Poet’s blog

Lancelot: Your Crow-Egg poem- short and sweet. Tsunami words are like NS Krishnan’s. For more Tamil poems, Love, Social issues, Village folk songs, drop by his blog

Kartz: Santa gives this award not as a token of return but for love. Santa is also his fan

 


GOLDIE BLOGGIE AWARD:

Santa drops less but likes their simple and neat presentation 

 

ST: One of the relaxed writers. If he gets married by 2009, this is my marriage gift. :P Wonder how he manages small posts.

Swati: She blogs once a week or so rarely. Wonders? Because her every post is perfected to straightforward.

Amrita: Try to be truthful with her. :) Your spectacle, math, bus poem, still in my mind. Speaks less impresses more.

Aalavandan: Want any world class films? Drop by his blog. But make sure you know Tamil. Reviews 2-3 hour film in 10 mins with faultlessness and excellence.

Verbivorehere: I don’t know her name but another blogger who writes little and uncomplicated.

 


GARLAND BLOG: 

No fooling by the name. They have colors, not for the fonts and texts but by trying on various themes and transport us to their world.

 

Ramya: Teacher can handle Ek subject. But she can teach you load of subjects. Tiny Brain thinks big and another wonder by posting small posts every time and amazes me. Has someone told you write not more than 500 words?

Kanagu: Drops rarely, but his template itself is a mini-garland with snow falling. Visit his blog, surprises awaits as he posts various matters

Poorna: Santa and his first blogger. Black and white blog with multihued ideas in posts. Your college should be as thankful for you by the way you post I guess you won’t be writing stories in your exams and wasting the paper.

Thoorika: Media student knows the way to keep their blog (esp Gadgets put at right place) and posts stunning. Your about me is one of the best I’ve come across. Enter into film industry; give me a POSTMAN, AMERICA MAAPILAI role.

Swati Paul: Shares Santa’s Star sign but is better than me in terms of handling subjects. Blog frequently and write on various subjects. KAKI’s junior? So give me a role in your film (Not the film role). No hero as SANTA CAN'T DANCE SAALA!!

 


LOL BLOG:

Laughing Out Loud with excellent Lollu(mocking) showered over. Laughter guaranteed if you drop once. This section is swept by Tamil blogs  

Gayathri, Shanki Anna you have been praised much and I’ve no more words. So I straight away give this award to you.

 

DivyaPriya: Don’t shock me saying “I’ve Completed my College”. Humor comes naturally to you and I’ve imagined from your posts that you are a prankster in college.

 

Tharani Priya: Entertaining blogger with her timing comedy

 

Usha: Her blog name says- KODUMAI but her posts are not such. She has good timing sense and flow of humor.

 


BLOG KING: 

King means Bravery? One who holds a supreme position; a chief among competitors; and the most vital, stand out in everything.

 

Lancelot: His name is not a King’s one- King Arthur’s first knight. Imagining an award function without him is insane. All-rounder (Not his waist size but his posts contents)

 

Ambi: This is a small award to vambi uncle. He deserves big. King of Kings.

 

Chriz: Machi, (Santa can be colloquial too) if you return back to blogging, please visit my blog- I crown you with this award for your catapulting writing style.

Karthick Krishna: Friend of Lancelot needs no better explanation for flair and talent (except me)

 


BLOG PRINCESS AWARD:

Is she someone who is smart and brave, kind and caring—or is she someone much, much more? 

 

Preethi: All-time favorite blogger. Princess is now kidnapped by “JOB” witch. Hope Prince Blogger comes and rescues her soon and brings back to Blogging world

Bombay Sisters… Oops... Bombay Friends Vin and Seno again receives an award. Unless you reveal your Identity, You’ll be tortured with lots of awards. :) I solemnly swear I’m up to greater bad.

PJ: We’d a fight for not giving her award last time. But PJ, you are one of the sweet bloggers and I like to honor you with an award that was designed by me. So here you get Princess Jolly (PJ) :)

Tara: The one who inspired me to write the Friendship series. Photos, poems, memories anything she can write on. Her blog is a pensieve and sure you have an wonderful experience if put a visit.  

 

That brings an end to the prizes. Santa has no more gifts and if I’d missed to give awards to any of few, Santa says he has love for you all. :) If the gifts are not so attractive Santa apologizes for his poor Photoshop knowledge- Growing old na? Again I wish you a Merry and Gifting Christmas!


PS: The awards are subjected to Blog risks. Please read your conscience carefully before putting in your blog as SANTA is not responsible if you receive serious damages.

 

Thanks! Keep Visiting!  

39 Droplets:

Poornima Saravana kumar said...

Thank you so much my kutty thambi:))

Lancelot said...

nandri ayya...irunthaalum konjam overra koovi irukka mathiri oru feeling...

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your awards :)
Thanks so much Santa Karthik :)
I am really honoured :)
Another cute gift to me for this Christmas :)

As I am writing too much these days not getting time to comment on your blog.. will be here soon to read the slightly older and older posts:)

Merry Christmas to you:)

Anonymous said...

anbu sagodhiraaa, arumai brother... it is a real warm feeling to be part of the list...
yes i am coming back on the first of january...

i am back now and loiterring around in the blogville.. adding new stuffs to my page and editing my credits... but the new year will be real action packed for sure...


thanks once again for the blog king award .. it is indeed a very creative tag.. would take this up as my 300th post...

god bless you and your family..

have a great christmas and a wonderful new year

vinny said...

O M G, Santa Karthik!!!
yenna iddhe..The Grand Blogosphere Awards Function!
I'm highly flattered:):) up, up n away..i'm floating in higher planes maybe....Cloud no 109 :)

Nandri saar, ennaku roomba santhosham ayichh..neenga 'gift' roomba pudikyum.. (laughing Vadivel style) :):)
btw, what was the award for?????
am still shaking the few peanuts in my cranium box...(again Vadivel innocent style)

vinny said...

my real pet name is Vinnie (friends n colleagues) or Vinu (Senorita n family)

my birth certificate says 'vinaya' though i tried to change it to 'Krishna'... maybe i could write a post on it some day :):)

Poornima Saravana kumar said...

my best wishes 2 others:))

Anonymous said...

Awesome post!!!

Very different style and loved it :D

first time here and wud be back soon !

Priya Joyce said...

thanx a lottttt ji I sooo luved the award

:)

Priya Joyce said...

and yeh merry Christmas to you Santa ji

Thoorika said...

I am honoured !! My first award!! Thank you very much karthik!!!

Thoorika said...

and Merry Christmas Santa Claus!!

தாரணி பிரியா said...

Thank you karthik. I never expected such a lovely gift from you.
thankyou and congrats for all the winners

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

OMG! i can actually feel santa clause around me. truely Karthik this was a big surprise for me. hv no words to convey my thnks to this santa karthik :P i felt so very happy that u do read my posts. m feeling so very happy and honored.

thanks a lot karthik for spreading more happiness to my life. :)

ambi said...

avvvvvvvvv.
Thank you so much, enakke too muchaa theriyuthu :)

oru chinna doubt, enna vechu comadi kemadi ethuvum pannaliye..? :))

PS: pls check the font compatability in your template. or is it looking good in Firefox..?

word verfication..? Grrrrr :)

gils said...

avvvvvvvvvv....pheelings of perungaluthura irukay..mikka nanri hai..nejamavay jingle ell awards time thaan :) advance wishes for a happy new year buddy

Divyapriya said...

//Don’t shock me saying “I’ve Completed my College//

What is this? Sounds like a santhoor ad thou’…:)

நான் காலேஜ் முடிச்சு காலேஜ்குல பல காலம் ஆச்சு தம்பி ;)
but I was never a prankster at college or that’s wat I projected to be ;)

‘nyways thanks a zillion of ur award karthik…

VG said...

great post... all awards should goes to u too.. MR. SANTA

Priya Joyce said...

u r tagged

Scattered Thoughts... said...

Thanks dude! would love to link it on my blog :) thanks again

vinny said...

Karthik..u have awarded me twice?? as my old cells process it..they say i have got 2 from u..Santa is very generous or am i missing something??? pls let me know...

check my blog..looks like Christmas tree:):)

btw, i did ur tag...better read it..hope its right :):)

Kartz said...

Whoa... Thanks! Much appreciated.

Hope your exams went well.

Season's greetings to you and all your family.

Peace.

Sen said...

@ Karthik...thanks for the award...you really spoil me, you know...finally Santa did give me something for Christmas...

According to Jathakum I should have been named something beginning with "P"...mu granny was all for "Panchambika"...but better sense prevailed and I was named Deepa...a shining light...though whether I am spreading light or darkness at the moment is debatable :)

Preeti said...

ow how do I tell you how pleased I am?? merry christmas and am back :):) will blog more often :) HUGS

Ramyah said...

Hei Thanks a lot for the award. Will link it soon as my net connection is killing me. Thank you Mr. Santa!

Mana said...

Congrats to all of them :)

GAYATHRI said...

woooooooow!!!!!!!!!:):)that was a gr8 surprise to me..lol thanks bro!!i ll continue my work of makin others laugh even more vigourously:)

swati said...

hey dear...tanku soooo much...it was really sweet...
n u deserve thousands more awards..nt only 4 ur generosity..bt also 4 ur blog..
n u knw i still WONDER why i blog so rarely..lol..
gr8 post buddy..u had lotz of things for every1...happy new year...

vinny said...

Hey Karthik,
Check my blog..surprise for u!

Poorna said...

Thank you so much Karthik! I am once again honored........

Lancelot said...

u have been awarded please check

http://lancelot-oneofakind.blogspot.com/

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

u were truly truthful here :)it felt nice to be described as santa's gift :)

i too have some rules here , about awards , i hope & can only hope that u dont mind .

Divya said...

Thanks a lot Karthik!!

Im honoured by your award!!

[sorry for my delayed responce, was on vocation:))]

Kartz said...

New Year greetings to you and yours...

Peace.

swati said...

no new post frm u..
:(
anyways..keep rocking..

vinny said...

Happy New Year to u too:):)
where r u???

saw the link..vadivel is crazy crazy guy :) i like one clip when he keeps avoiding animals..dunno name

Sen said...

@ Karthik...Happy New year to you as well...where are you ...seem to be missing in action :)

Karthik said...

My wishes to every one...:)Good one Karthik

Karthik said...

@All:

Congrats to everyone and thnks fr droppin by!! You all deserve it!! :)