I’ve never received any awards in my college. To be candid, I never deserve any and incase if there is an award to be named as “OUT”-STANDING STUDENT, PRANKY-RANKY, SLEEPER-BLEEPER, SILENT KILLER, CRIMINAL NO-1, I would’ve given a run for money to my mates.
And in my blogging career (Crap!) I’m so honored to say that my Shanki Anna (Brother) alias Gils gave me this award that smirks brightly at the left- BUTTERFLY AWARD for the COOLEST BLOG. I was shell shocked (Why not?? My blog is chosen as beautiful, hope the term describes my posts and not Templates and Gadgets) Nothing is quite as rewarding as the recognition of one's peers. Peer recognition takes on a special importance because it suggests an insider's knowledge of that which is recognized. I had the help and support of so many people including many of you here without even realizing it; they have been my inspiration and my motivation.
"It takes the best in each of us, to bring out the best in all of us". Thank you all for sharing your best with me. There are many people who truly deserve to share in the recognition that this award represents. I thank you all fellow bloggers, who visited my profile, who are my followers, who took Ergg... wasted their time in reading my posts, adding to that wasted few more minutes to comment on it (PJ, Vin, Senorita, Lancelot, Keke, Aparnaa, Ajay are in Hit List.. lol!!) and Google, who gave me space to publish my blog and a waste of time posts. While I’m very excited/honored to receive this award, I also feel the pressure to exceed the expectations as the recipient of the award. And…..
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Link the person who awarded it to you.
- Link the bloggers you are about to honor.
1. Preethi: The best blogger I’ve come across. When I entered into blogging, I was all at sea ignorant what to write and how to present my blog. Then taking a leaf out of her blog, I added colors, relevant pictures, spiced with humor (Ergg… If called). She was my inspiration and she deserves a bigger award than this. The flow of her humor sense in posts is out of description. Humor comes naturally to her and she knows where to add it. Managing to have a sense of humor makes it a lot easier to manage and attract people and it is evident from her followers and comments. No more lectures. You visit hers!
2. Poorna: The first blog I’ve visited when I stepped into blogging. (Heaven save her!!) Eloquence is deep thought expressed in clear words. All her posts are simple and sharp and she conveys her views in natural. “SHORT AND SWEET” can be phrased to her blog’s posts. I could never forget the comments we shared in her Karzzzzz post.
3. Lancelot: My first close friend in Blogging life. Rather than close friend, he is ‘dis’closing friend, as he spies out my Girl-friend’s name in every post. :p Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. All his posts are humorous and the best thing in him is he can write on social issues with thought-awakening ideas. Gathers every fact related to the issues and gives a solution to those issues with a serious note. Give him any topic; he can work out with ease and perfection.
4. Vijay: His blog name impressed me a lot as it describes what I do (Veetivambu means NO WORTH TALKING) His posts are in Tamil and his writing style will attract every Tamil avid bloggers. Again his blog has humor mixed with social issues that affects innocent life, how they are being trapped in buying some goods. Few of his posts have hilarious moments with his wife. Whenever I get into RMKV with my family, I’m reminded of his shopping experience post and have to get scolding from my mom for laughing like a barmy without a reason.
5. Senorita: All good writing is swimming under water and holding your breath. And she has set the world record in it. Her words and writings are not what we can all say but what we are unable to say.
6. G3: A writer needs three things, experience, observation, and imagination, any two of which, at times any one of which, can supply the lack of the others. And she has all the three in abundance along with humor sense.
Congrats to you all!!
PS: Uhh!!! Pleased to make this post bigger as usual by describing about award winners.
Thanks!! Keep Visiting!!